Archive for September, 2016
By LFA-Admin on September 9, 2016Thank you to everybody who attended and all the staff who made it possible. Full details are available under the separate play scheme pages.
By LFA-Admin on September 9, 2016Your feedback would be much appreciated because this is one of the first things that grant providers ask for. If you have heard nothing by 15 September then please contact us.
- We have completed our latest 100 Club draw October 26, 2018
- Our 100 Club is to be wound down from January 2019 October 26, 2018
- Our summer survey to give feedback is now closed. October 18, 2018
- Our 2018 summer schemes were once again very successful. September 28, 2018
- We are delighted to announce that Leisure for Autism has become a partner of the TUI Care Foundation August 2, 2018
7We have completed our latest 100 Club draw
4A reminder that you can follow us on Facebook
3We have written to everybody on our mailing lists asking about our 2016 schemes.
1We have been asked to let you know about the Conference entitled “Autism – A Hands On Approach” on 14 November 2017
1Ways to Give