Archive for July, 2017
By LFA-Admin on July 21, 2017Once again they have been very popular and are fully booked.
We have been asked to let you know that Pictor Academy are holding a “Rock n’ Roll Charity Ball” on 3 November 2017.By LFA-Admin on July 21, 2017Fore more details please click here.
- We have completed our latest 100 Club draw October 26, 2018
- Our 100 Club is to be wound down from January 2019 October 26, 2018
- Our summer survey to give feedback is now closed. October 18, 2018
- Our 2018 summer schemes were once again very successful. September 28, 2018
- We are delighted to announce that Leisure for Autism has become a partner of the TUI Care Foundation August 2, 2018
7We have completed our latest 100 Club draw
4A reminder that you can follow us on Facebook
3We have written to everybody on our mailing lists asking about our 2016 schemes.
1Ways to Give
1We have been asked to let you know about the Conference entitled “Autism – A Hands On Approach” on 14 November 2017