Archive for July, 2017
By LFA-Admin on July 21, 2017Once again they have been very popular and are fully booked.
We have been asked to let you know that Pictor Academy are holding a “Rock n’ Roll Charity Ball” on 3 November 2017.By LFA-Admin on July 21, 2017Fore more details please click here.
- Our summer 2019 schemes are once again proving very popular. June 4, 2019
- A reminder that you can follow us on Facebook May 8, 2019
- We have completed our final 100 Club draw. Thank you to all those who have supported us over the years. February 2, 2019
- Our 100 Club is to be wound down from January 2019 October 26, 2018
- Our summer survey to give feedback is now closed. October 18, 2018
7We have completed our final 100 Club draw. Thank you to all those who have supported us over the years.
5A reminder that you can follow us on Facebook
4We have written to everybody on our mailing lists asking about our 2016 schemes.
2We have been asked to let you know about the Conference entitled “Autism – A Hands On Approach” on 14 November 2017
1We are delighted to announce that Leisure for Autism has become a partner of the TUI Care Foundation