Archive for October, 2017
We have been asked to let you know about the Conference entitled “Autism – A Hands On Approach” on 14 November 2017By LFA-Admin on October 27, 2017This is to be held at Stepping Hill Hospital. For more details click here.
By LFA-Admin on October 27, 2017Please help us to raise funding for our Trafford playscheme by voting for it in the Aviva Community Fund. Everyone gets 10 votes and there’s nothing to prevent you from casting them all for us! 😊 Please also share the link far and wide – as a small, parent-led charity we can’t compete with the national chuggers but every penny […]
- We have completed our latest 100 Club draw October 26, 2018
- Our 100 Club is to be wound down from January 2019 October 26, 2018
- Our summer survey to give feedback is now closed. October 18, 2018
- Our 2018 summer schemes were once again very successful. September 28, 2018
- We are delighted to announce that Leisure for Autism has become a partner of the TUI Care Foundation August 2, 2018
7We have completed our latest 100 Club draw
4A reminder that you can follow us on Facebook
3We have written to everybody on our mailing lists asking about our 2016 schemes.
1We have been asked to let you know about the Conference entitled “Autism – A Hands On Approach” on 14 November 2017
1Ways to Give