Archive for November, 2017
By LFA-Admin on November 17, 2017All your comments have been reported back to the Trustees and, where needed, action will be taken to make things even better for next year. Individual scheme comments can be found via the play scheme tab or you can access all the comments here.
- We have completed our latest 100 Club draw October 26, 2018
- Our 100 Club is to be wound down from January 2019 October 26, 2018
- Our summer survey to give feedback is now closed. October 18, 2018
- Our 2018 summer schemes were once again very successful. September 28, 2018
- We are delighted to announce that Leisure for Autism has become a partner of the TUI Care Foundation August 2, 2018
7We have completed our latest 100 Club draw
4A reminder that you can follow us on Facebook
3We have written to everybody on our mailing lists asking about our 2016 schemes.
1Ways to Give
1We have been asked to let you know about the Conference entitled “Autism – A Hands On Approach” on 14 November 2017