Archive for January, 2018
By LFA-Admin on January 19, 2018Thank you to all those people who voted for us in the Aviva Community Fund. Unfortunately, we were up against some very big and well supported charities and were unsuccessful in our bid. However, for our efforts they have promised us a donation of £100 so it wasn’t a wasted effort!
- We are asking for your feedback September 17, 2019
- A reminder that you can follow us on Facebook May 8, 2019
- We have completed our final 100 Club draw. Thank you to all those who have supported us over the years. February 2, 2019
- Our 100 Club is to be wound down from January 2019 October 26, 2018
- Our summer survey to give feedback is now closed. October 18, 2018
7We have completed our final 100 Club draw. Thank you to all those who have supported us over the years.
5A reminder that you can follow us on Facebook
4We have written to everybody on our mailing lists asking about our 2016 schemes.
2We have been asked to let you know about the Conference entitled “Autism – A Hands On Approach” on 14 November 2017
1Ways to Give