Archive for October, 2018
By LFA-Admin on October 26, 2018We regret to announce that our 100 Club, which has been running for many years, is to be closed down, with the last cheques being issued to our winners in January 2019. We have recently reviewed our operations; this scheme is very time consuming and requires a lot of administration for what is now a relatively small part of our […]
By LFA-Admin on October 18, 2018Instead of posting out surveys we decided to use an online service instead. This site has now closed and your comments have been added to our testimonial page. Thank you for your support and for taking the time to provide your feed back. October 2018
- Our summer 2019 schemes are once again proving very popular. June 4, 2019
- A reminder that you can follow us on Facebook May 8, 2019
- We have completed our final 100 Club draw. Thank you to all those who have supported us over the years. February 2, 2019
- Our 100 Club is to be wound down from January 2019 October 26, 2018
- Our summer survey to give feedback is now closed. October 18, 2018
7We have completed our final 100 Club draw. Thank you to all those who have supported us over the years.
5A reminder that you can follow us on Facebook
4We have written to everybody on our mailing lists asking about our 2016 schemes.
2We have been asked to let you know about the Conference entitled “Autism – A Hands On Approach” on 14 November 2017
1We are delighted to announce that Leisure for Autism has become a partner of the TUI Care Foundation