By LFA-Admin on October 26, 2018We regret to announce that our 100 Club, which has been running for many years, is to be closed down, with the last cheques being issued to our winners in January 2019. We have recently reviewed our operations; this scheme is very time consuming and requires a lot of administration for what is now a relatively small part of our […]
We are delighted to announce that Leisure for Autism has become a partner of the TUI Care FoundationBy LFA-Admin on August 2, 2018We are delighted to announce that we have become a partner of the TUI Care Foundation, after being suggested by TUI Airways crew as one of their local base charities – we will receive donations from the on-board collections to Manchester Airport until December 2019. We are enormously grateful to TUI Care Foundation and the local TUI Airways cabin crew […]
By LFA-Admin on January 19, 2018Thank you to all those people who voted for us in the Aviva Community Fund. Unfortunately, we were up against some very big and well supported charities and were unsuccessful in our bid. However, for our efforts they have promised us a donation of £100 so it wasn’t a wasted effort!
- We have completed our latest 100 Club draw October 26, 2018
- Our 100 Club is to be wound down from January 2019 October 26, 2018
- Our summer survey to give feedback is now closed. October 18, 2018
- Our 2018 summer schemes were once again very successful. September 28, 2018
- We are delighted to announce that Leisure for Autism has become a partner of the TUI Care Foundation August 2, 2018
7We have completed our latest 100 Club draw
4A reminder that you can follow us on Facebook
3We have written to everybody on our mailing lists asking about our 2016 schemes.
1Ways to Give
1We have been asked to let you know about the Conference entitled “Autism – A Hands On Approach” on 14 November 2017