We are delighted to announce that Leisure for Autism has become a partner of the TUI Care FoundationBy LFA-Admin on August 2, 2018We are delighted to announce that we have become a partner of the TUI Care Foundation, after being suggested by TUI Airways crew as one of their local base charities – we will receive donations from the on-board collections to Manchester Airport until December 2019. We are enormously grateful to TUI Care Foundation and the local TUI Airways cabin crew […]
- Details of our summer 2019 schemes are due to be released very soon. March 3, 2019
- We have completed our final 100 Club draw. Thank you to all those who have supported us over the years. February 2, 2019
- Our 100 Club is to be wound down from January 2019 October 26, 2018
- Our summer survey to give feedback is now closed. October 18, 2018
- Our 2018 summer schemes were once again very successful. September 28, 2018
7We have completed our final 100 Club draw. Thank you to all those who have supported us over the years.
4A reminder that you can follow us on Facebook
3We have written to everybody on our mailing lists asking about our 2016 schemes.
1We have been asked to let you know about the Conference entitled “Autism – A Hands On Approach” on 14 November 2017
1Ways to Give