The Play Schemes
By LFA-Admin on September 17, 2019Our summer 2019 schemes once again proved very popular. Thank you to all the staff who made this possible. Full details of what we did are on the separate scheme pages on our website. We are constantly looking to improve and your feedback will help us to do that. Please don’t hold back on telling us anything that we need […]
- We are asking for your feedback September 17, 2019
- A reminder that you can follow us on Facebook May 8, 2019
- We have completed our final 100 Club draw. Thank you to all those who have supported us over the years. February 2, 2019
- Our 100 Club is to be wound down from January 2019 October 26, 2018
- Our summer survey to give feedback is now closed. October 18, 2018
7We have completed our final 100 Club draw. Thank you to all those who have supported us over the years.
5A reminder that you can follow us on Facebook
4We have written to everybody on our mailing lists asking about our 2016 schemes.
2We have been asked to let you know about the Conference entitled “Autism – A Hands On Approach” on 14 November 2017
1We are delighted to announce that Leisure for Autism has become a partner of the TUI Care Foundation