The Play Schemes
By LFA-Admin on October 18, 2018Instead of posting out surveys we decided to use an online service instead. This site has now closed and your comments have been added to our testimonial page. Thank you for your support and for taking the time to provide your feed back. October 2018
By LFA-Admin on September 28, 2018Thank you to our staff for their wonderful support. Please check out our scheme pages for more details.
- We have completed our latest 100 Club draw October 26, 2018
- Our 100 Club is to be wound down from January 2019 October 26, 2018
- Our summer survey to give feedback is now closed. October 18, 2018
- Our 2018 summer schemes were once again very successful. September 28, 2018
- We are delighted to announce that Leisure for Autism has become a partner of the TUI Care Foundation August 2, 2018
7We have completed our latest 100 Club draw
4A reminder that you can follow us on Facebook
3We have written to everybody on our mailing lists asking about our 2016 schemes.
1Ways to Give
1We have been asked to let you know about the Conference entitled “Autism – A Hands On Approach” on 14 November 2017