We are very grateful to a wide range of grant providers and fund raisers, without whose generosity we would not be able to operate.
In alphabetical order our thanks go to the following organisations that have helped fund us over the past couple of years:
- Aiming High, Stockport
- Bailey Thomas Charitable Fund
- City Scene
- The Insurance Institute of Manchester
- Manchester Short Breaks Team
- People’s Postcode Trust – a grant-giving charity funded entirely by players of People’s Postcode Lottery. Our Trafford Summer 2016 scheme has received £2,400 from the Trust towards our general running costs.
- The Royal Bank of Scotland plc
- St James’s Foundation
- Stockport MBC
- TUI Care Foundation – We are delighted to announce that Leisure for Autism has become a partner of the TUI Care Foundation, after being suggested by TUI Airways crew as one of their local base charities – we will receive donations from the on-board collections to Manchester Airport until December 2019. We are enormously grateful to TUI Care foundation and the local TUI Airways cabin crew for their support and the financial security that this will provide for the foreseeable future.
We were nominated by the local cabin crew, one of which has 3 sons that have all attended the schemes. Please bear us in mind when booking a TUI holiday and being on a return flight to Manchester.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank all those individuals and groups who do fund raising for us and make donations for their children’s welfare.
Updated January 2019